Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Farewell great Tico

We are deeply saddened to report that Tico was killed this morning by a coyote in our frontyard. Rather than go into details, I just wanted to share a few photos of Tico. I have had many dogs throughout my life, but he will always be remembered as one of the most loyal and friendly without a doubt. Tico was the kind of dog that even caused "non-dog lovers" to reconsider their position on dog ownership. We have often been told by many, "If you ever want to get rid of him for some reason, we'll take him!" Thanks for the good times little buddy.









div>

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh, I am so sorry guys! I know how much you loved tico...

aimee said...

Lyndsey, I am so very sorry about Tico.

Anonymous said...

Very sorry about your loss he was a beautiful and loyal dog. He will be missed.

Unknown said...

Mo and I loved that dog. Even Mo said she got a little misty when I told her. We'll always remember him looking out that window.

Denise N Griff said...

Lyndsey, I don't know what's going on with the coyotes this year. Rockie got attacked by two this past weekend and lucky for all of us Sundance came to his rescue. They are more aggressive this year. Not to scare you, but really watch out for the kids as well.

I understand how you feel about your little guy. They are so much a part of the family and give you so much joy. I don't know what else to say except remember all the good times you had with him.

rose said...

:(

Ann Hermanson said...

I got another "lump in my throat" just looking at his photos today! So sorry that such a thing can happen even nowadays.
RIPOSI IN PACE CARO!

Jeff and Christy said...

Awww...so sorry to hear!!