Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chloe's Nighttime Prayers

Lately, Chloe has not wanted to say her bedtime prayer on her own, usually insisting that Aaron and I say the prayer then telling us what to pray about. But last night I overheard her in the bathroom saying a little prayer while finishing up her bathroom activities. This is what she said:

"Dear Jesus, Tonight I just want to dream about princesses and ballerinas. Please send the bad dreams to jail. Amen."

This reminds me of the time she prayed that God would give her a pink Dora the Explorer gun so she could go to work with Aaron.

3 comments:

viking said...

Dear Chloe,
Last night someone came into the jail called "bad dreams", I put him behind bars for you. I hope you have good dreams about princesses and ballerinas from now on!

Love
"The Warden"

Ann Hermanson said...

Dream about princesses and ballerinas for as many years as you can! You've definitely inherited this tendency! Keep it up at least until you're 20.... love from Granny

The Miller Clan said...

How cute! Don't they say the darndest things!?!?!