Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Day After Yesterday

We woke up to a Winter Wonderland this morning.

















And just in case you haven't seen enough snow because, gosh, we haven't!




Our biggest mesquite tree is now our smallest.


Later this morning, Aaron and Ryder took the Jeep out into the desert to explore. And what do you think they found? More SNOW! The first picture is Ryder running towards an abandoned car in the desert.





Okay, last picture! Gotta sneak one in of Chloe.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

It's beautiful! I wish it was a more common occurence!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe all that snow! The picture of the outside table is amazing!!! I cannot believe how deep it got. Really beautiful pictures.

aimee said...

It is so pretty. I wish it would snow here. No such luck though. I love all the pictures.

Beth said...

It really is beautiful to see snow in the desert! Lots of snow here too...we had a good storm yesterday, and should get more today. Also, loved the Christmas card - Adam is jealous of the jeep! :-) And Lyndsey, your hair looks soooo pretty long and curly - I'm jealous of the hair! :-) Have a good holiday week...wish we could hang out...we miss you guys!

Denise N Griff said...

Okay, Lyndsey, you got me started.
Check out reddoorranch.blogspot.com

But I need your help. I like your wallpaper and how your pictures are arranged. How'd you do that?

Merry Christmas, Herm Fam! Snow is melting. Maybe your sister and sig other can still come see the horses.