Monday, September 1, 2008

A Hermanson Family Addition


Aaron's dream of owning yet another Jeep has come true. Honestly, it has been lots of fun to go exploring in the desert with the kids. Ryder loves the jeep and is always wanting to go for a ride. Chloe, on the other hand, really dislikes it. The Jeep makes her "hair go all around." Those are her words. Then last night when I asked her to say her prayers she asked, "God, I really don't want to ride in the Jeep tomorrow. I want to ride in the van with Mama." Yesterday afternoon, we went riding in the Yucca Valley backcountry and it was beautiful.


We packed a small picnic lunch for our adventure. Here's Chloe and me enjoying some yummy pudding.
Then here's me wondering why Ryder is playing with the coyote pups. And Chloe is thinking that maybe she'll get a chance to sit in the front seat now.



And now I'll leave you with a typical Yucca Valley sunset.

2 comments:

Our Three Peas said...

LOL!! Tell Chole I agree with her and the hair thing!! Haha! Looks like you all had a lot of fun! What a beautiful sunset! Hope to see you all soon!

Luv,
Ash :)

Eden said...

you got the jeep?!