Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kung Fu Fighting!

On Saturday before the Yucca Valley Summer Concert we stopped to eat at Pizza Hut. Yes, I typed that right, Pizza Hut. We were waiting for our dinner to arrive and the kids were acting super silly so I thought it might be a good time to try out our new camera.






Tico the Dog.


Checking out the self-portrait feature on the camera. Diappointed though, I thought I might look more like Heidi Klum.

Chloe sporting a hat for Vacation Bible School.

Monkeying around at the park.

Eden amusing her brother at the Summer Night Concert.

How many of you read this and did not tell me I used the wrong word in that last sentence? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures, I loved the movie.

The Miller Clan said...

I read it all the time! I know...I wish everyone would write messages on my blog so that I know they are reading, but some just don't get it do they? Hope to see you soon!
Jana